Or send a hard copy to:
12281 Nicollet Ave.
Burnsville, MN 55337
Manager (2 open positions)
Posted: Sep 7, 2012
Denver, CO and Naperville, IL
This is not just your average restaurant opportunity...bdifferent! Go Mongo! Since 1992, bd's Mongolian Grill has been delivering a unique, interactive dining experience that sets us apart from our competition! We focus on Fun, Choice and Control.
bd's Mongolian Grill seeks two Managers--one for our Denver, CO and one for our Naperville, IL locations...We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced leader to assist with overseeing all aspects of restaurant operations including achieving sales and profit levels, excelling at bd's restaurant operations and quality standards, and supervising and mentoring staff.
- Ensure the restaurant operates effieciently and effectively within the Company's fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Monitor overall operations of the restaurant including guest satisfaction, food quality, and ambiance.
- Assist in developing and monitoring daily, weekly, and annual sales projections and maintain restaurant budget.
Food Production and Preparation
- Ensure all menu items are made according to established specifications.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
- Assist with developing initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts.
- Provide positive Guest relations.
Staffing and Team Development
- Train, supervise, coach and counsel restaurant staff.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels.
Compliance and Safety
- Monitor safety and security procedures to maintain the safety and health of Teammates and Guests.
- 1+ years experience as a supervisor or manager in a casual dining restaurant, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a broad range of individuals both within and externally to the company.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong math and cash handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set and follow priorities.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed mode.
- Work well under pressure and be able to respond to continuously changing needs.
- Open to a flexible schedule.
- Must have a current valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check screening.
If you meet the above requirements we invite you to submit your resume to: email@example.com. Come and experience the Mongo Magic! Go Mongo! EOE